New Blancpain FF Blue Titanium - Thoughts?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
I have this one. The strap is nice though a bit short (my wrist is around 7.7") so I wear it on the last hole.

I've had this and the noob v2; they feel pretty much the same to me, honestly. The ZF has noticeably greener lume on the bezel.

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
Open back kills it and doesn't need to be there. With a closed back I would buy it tomorrow. Who wants to look at false plates and wheels.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
Open back kills it and doesn't need to be there. With a closed back I would buy it tomorrow. Who wants to look at false plates and wheels.
Didn't notice that on the one on PT -- maybe this isn't the ZF I have, since I have a closed back.

OP
PlanetZoom

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
I agree. For me, a rep should have the same back (open or closed) as gen.

Reactions: Scott

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
Here's my closed-back version.

1541487878486993406.jpg

One of the things people were picking up on about this one is the white plastic or whatever under the dial, which is visible if you look in the date window at an angle. However, there's a fake that was posted on TRF a while ago (https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=380963) that has the same problem, so it's not unique to the XF, at least.

Watches2Play

Timelord
Ambassador
Dec 27, 2017