New Listing of Weekly Writies: 06/27/22 to 07/03/22

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang! Another day in the new week. Today, as yesterday, gen STEELDIVE automatic diver, w/ nice Seiko movement. Fab lume on the bezel. dave:
IMG_0003.JPG

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Welcome to HUMPDAY!! My goodness, the time is certainly flying by, isn't it? Today's ride is another jewel from STEELDIVER, this time this Submariner homage is done in a very pleasing blue dial and bezel, all possessing the charms of its brethren in green, featured yesterday and Monday. I've really come to love these watches & relish the time they spend on my wrist. dave;

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018

• dave47
  • VIP/Supporter!
  • 5,907 posts
Posted 13 minutes ago
IT'S PAMSDAY (again), GROUP!! Taking out of storage is my version of the PANERAI 'BRONZO' purchased a number of years ago. A heavy watch, it works well and for its size, is really quite comfortable on the 'ole wrist. I can honestly say that you KNOW when its on yout wrist; a heavy presence but not a tiring one. dave:
PANERAI.BRONZO._on_Choc.Leather_001(1).J

PANERAI.BRONZO._on_Choc.Leather_004(1).J

PANERAI.BRONZO._on_Choc.Leather_005(1).J

Devil reacted to this
BravoDelta
  • NO small WATCHES
  • BravoDelta
  • VIP/Supporter!
  • 5,473 posts
Posted 3 minutes ago

No, I don't know how I did this; I AM befuddled.

dave

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
AND, another weekend: ENJOY!!
Today, another ride for the STEELDIVE Submariner homage worn earlier this week. It's a great-looking piece. dave;