New release: Daytona 1:1 from Noob, first 4130 super clone movement

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
I think it's more the fact noob have brought out this amazing innovation in the movement but have frustratingly used the same shitty dial and bezel as their previous daytona, then obviously had to use a redesigned case which doesn't look too bad but just slapped on the old bracelet and now you have a massive gap in the sel. ARF release a watch and everything is new on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked at all the photos. They are mostly too badly lit to show case side profile properly. But I am really not seeing huge SEL gaps at all and the bezel (certainly on the 116500) looks great.

Ssouthall6

Jan 26, 2018
Bezel font on the 116500 is too skinny. It's the same bezel insert they used on their 7750 daytona. ARF is about as close as you can get. The question mark is against the depth of the insert markings, they look too shallow on noob but I guess the jury is out until it's seen in the wild.

I know it sounds like nitpicking but we know it's possible because ARF got it pretty much bang on and that is the frustrating thing. The dial on ARF, for example, is within the level I would expect for a $600 plus rep. Noob unfortunately isn't even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk