New Release: v2 of ARF 122660

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

tom_cat

Feb 27, 2018
Guess they also fix that pointy bezel after all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucy

Trusted Dealer
Feb 2, 2018
Can't wait to see pictures of the actual one... @Lucy?
Yes,Scott,I saw it also,
I asked ARF about it too,
I don't know whether they have a update on it,about the V2 which posted by puretime,
but I know their price increased $20 indeed,

after CNY holiday,many watches from JF and ARF have price adjustment indeed,

I ordered 2 of this ARF's SEA yesterday,their new V2,after I get it,I will post it in horologyboard then,
but it's out of stock now,so all dealers are waiting it back,don't know when it can back.

Spectre007

Mar 3, 2018
I ordered mine yesterday. Just waiting for the QC pics and chose the fastest shipping option. I avoided this watch but too many great reviews and I needed something new in the rotation.

Watches2Play

Timelord
Ambassador
Dec 27, 2017
It’s hard to tell from dealer website pics. Often times they just reuse the same pics. Or worse, they use pics from a completely different watch. Puretime, for example, on the Tudor blackbay had the same side and back pics for each different color watch, you could see the bezel of a different color. Bottom line, don’t trust the dealer pics... only QC or other owners pics!

Reactions: ChefZorba
OP
PlanetZoom

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
I ordered mine yesterday. Just waiting for the QC pics and chose the fastest shipping option. I avoided this watch but too many great reviews and I needed something new in the rotation.
Looking forward to pics!

Spectre007

Mar 3, 2018
Looking forward to pics!
Will do but had to reject my QC. Rehaut was completely off, like 1 letter to the right off not a slight misalignment. Apparently, I have to watch out for magnification problems now as that is now a problem again also.