New stuff

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
WingNut

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
$28 for the B&R.....really? LOL

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
And pink. I'm just wondering if you were going to counterfeit watches, would you not pick a less loud color?

OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Just thought I'd share my experience with the seller I deal with at the Gate...

While I'm sure it is hit or miss...I guess I got lucky...while this seller is not on the low end of the price spectrum, he's not the most expensive...generally the pieces I look at are beween $100 and $200...so far the quality has been good to very good.

One nice thing was I was in need of two lost screws, one for the VC Overseas that I got from him, one lug screw must have been loose and the head went missing. The other was for a U Boat Chimera that I already had (not from him), a bezel top screw also went missing. I tried a few TD's to get the U Boat screw and nobody could get one.

He was able to source both (the complete screw assemblies) and sent them to me at no charge along with a watch order I placed. He also gives me an extra discount for being a repeat customer. We communicate via Whatsapp and he always gets back to me promptly.

I guess my point is you can find reliable sellers on the Gate you just have do your homework and have a bit of luck.

Happy rep hunting Y'all :)

:crazypilot:

OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
New stuff incoming...stay tuned....:crazypilot:

OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Only real men wear Pink ! Nice watches from the gate. Thanks for posting.
I'm glad somebody here has some sense...thanks DD60...stay tuned...went on another Gate bender...a bunch new stuff coming...will post up once in hand...

Reactions: Diverdown60
OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Next incoming batch...along with some parts I needed...JeanRichard Terrascope, Huge Blow and Hamilton Ventura.

Incoming.jpg

Reactions: PACCBET