New to the Forum and my new status as a contributing Vendor.

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rionrlty

Supporting Vendor
I'm new here on the Forum, but a long time member of most of the other replica forums. I've met many great people there over the years and I recognize the screen names on this forum of many of them. I''m really excited to be here near the beginning and hope for great things in the forums future. With all the great people we have already I think that future is all but assured. While I'm at it I'll remind you all to check my space as a contributing Vendor. I know many of us have trouble finding a trustworthy watchmaker when one of our replicas has a hiccup. I'm here to offer fast, economical and honest repair of most replicas by a rep friendly watchmaker with over 20 years of experience.

Reactions: GMTG0D and MrE