New Week of Wonderful Wristies: 12/14/ to 12/21/20

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Welcome to a new week! And, of course, be smart and be safe!

I believe this will the first of three TIMEX watches in my collection which will kick off "Timex Times" the first three days of this week. A well-established and trusted watch, they are the backbone of any watch collector's possession, in IMHO. dave:

Reactions: minty007
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Be safe as we all progress through this week!

Day two of TIMEX TIMES sees this INTELLIGENT QUARTZ diver from, who else? TIMEX! It's a nice sized piece, very comfortable for its size, all functions are fun to observe while in the water and on land; and, I believe, it's an eye-catcher. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Good Evening, All, on this very snowy evening here in northeastern PA! It's also HUMPDAY AS WELL!!

Today is day three of the TIMEX TIMES, with this TIMEX ALLIED COASTAL "DIVER" quartz watch. It's a very interesting piece, with basic attractive features, including the famous "Indiglo" function. It's water resistance rating is 100 meters, so it has limited uses in the water. Personally, I don't care, as my diving days are now over. Just looks good on the 'ole wrist. dave:

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Good Evening, All, on this very snowy evening here in northeastern PA! It's also HUMPDAY AS WELL!!

Today is day three of the TIMEX TIMES, with this TIMEX ALLIED COASTAL "DIVER" quartz watch. It's a very interesting piece, with basic attractive features, including the famous "Indiglo" function. It's water resistance rating is 100 meters, so it has limited uses in the water. Personally, I don't care, as my diving days are now over. Just looks good on the 'ole wrist. dave:

Where's the indiglo picture of this one? I love indiglo. My first "adult" watch I bought for myself back in the mid 90s was an indiglo. I wore it for years every day until it started to fall apart from abuse.

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!

Enjoy the weekend before Christmas -- and, of course, be careful and sensible out there!

For today -- and possibly for tomorrow, this newly arrived TAG HEUER SPACE X "Chronograph" purchased from an outstanding RWG mate -- RX951, who produced an excellent trade experience. The chronograph function is faux but don't care; it also came with an extra set of straps as well! Very satisfied with the sale. dave:

Hi, Group!

Enjoy the weekend before Christmas -- and, of course, be careful and sensible out there!

For today -- and possibly for tomorrow, this newly arrived TAG HEUER SPACE X "Chronograph" purchased from an outstanding RWG mate -- RX951, who produced an excellent trade experience. The chronograph function is faux but don't care; it also came with an extra set of straps as well! Very satisfied with the sale. dave: