New Week of Wristies: End of August, first week of Sept

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Happy new week & month, Gang, which brings us closer to COLD, WINTER!! For most of the day -- and tomorrow -- this old INVICTA #0987 Quartz Diver, purchased some where at some time years ago. 46mm w/o crown; 54mm w/ crown, 14mm thick, with bold lume on dial figures. Rugged, 200m water resistance, rugged, tough leather stitched black leather. dave:

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
Welcome to Sept. 1 "Humpday." Hope all is and went well.
For today, another gift wifey purchased for me several years ago: OMEGA PLANET OCEAN GOOD PLANET GMT 600m automatic. Needless to say, a real beauty that is part of a long recycling program. With age, I've forgotten how to adjust the GMT hand correctly. dave:

Lix.Tetrax

Content Contributor
Mar 13, 2019
Yema Superman French Airforce edition with Yema’s relatively new “in-house” movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro