New Weekly Wristies: 05/23/23 TO 05/29/22

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Welcome to a new week of dazzling pieces from your fellow watch aficionados. Today, it was time to take this old BREITLING SUPER OCEAN (SEA WOLF) auotmatic for a ride. It's a hefty watch: you KNOW it's on your wrist while wearing it. dave (old pics).

Reactions: Rx4Time
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hey, Group!
It's HUMPDAY, so we're almost there to the weekend! For today, another lightly worn BREITLING Super Ocean, blue dial and blue strap that was added to it several years ago. For the watch itself, I had lucked out: years ago a mate purchased several of these, only to have some of them back out, so he sold them at cost. This watch has been a gem over the years & an excellent time keeper. dave. (old pics):

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! It's the weekend!! Enjoy!
For the weekend, my alternate BREITING SEA WOLF automatic on sail cloth I purchased from a mate a few years ago. I liked the bold yellow dial and black strap & all. Easy to wind, a little difficult to set the date (small window) & not as hefty as the one with the s.s. bracelet I featured earlier this week. This will be the weekend wear. dave. (old pics):

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Hey, Group!
It's HUMPDAY, so we're almost there to the weekend! For today, another lightly worn BREITLING Super Ocean, blue dial and blue strap that was added to it several years ago. For the watch itself, I had lucked out: years ago a mate purchased several of these, only to have some of them back out, so he sold them at cost. This watch has been a gem over the years & an excellent time keeper. dave. (old pics):

Yes, the steel fish is always a nice choice.

Mine from the pool last week....