New Weekly Wristies: 11.28 to 12.04/22

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Welcome to the new week of wristies; let's get started.

Today, and perhaps for tomorrow, this ROLEX GMT-MASTER II GMT with a Pepsi bezel on a jubilee bracelet. Nice watch but don't remember the specific details of its acquisition; just have to chalk it up to old age. dave:

Uh, I need to ask the membership this: It seems that everytime I create a new site for weekly wristies, NO BODY posts on it; I'm the ONLY ONE to do so. Am I doing something wrong??

dave

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Hi, Gang!

Welcome to the new week of wristies; let's get started.

Today, and perhaps for tomorrow, this ROLEX GMT-MASTER II GMT with a Pepsi bezel on a jubilee bracelet. Nice watch but don't remember the specific details of its acquisition; just have to chalk it up to old age. dave:

Uh, I need to ask the membership this: It seems that everytime I create a new site for weekly wristies, NO BODY posts on it; I'm the ONLY ONE to do so. Am I doing something wrong??

dave
No, you are doing everything correctly! I appreciate your posts and glimpses of your collection!

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! STILL wearing this ROLEX GMT-MASTER II since Monday. Just a very attractive watch, esp. with its jubilee bracelet. Lately, it just seems to me that I tire of wearning all my watches & don't have the passion for them as I once had. Is this normal, gang? dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
PAMSDAY today,Gang! An old fav: OP 6567, with sandwich numerals & great strap. dave:

Reactions: Rx4Time