New Wristie Week: 07/19/2021 to 07/25/21

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, GANG! Welcome to the new week, as July seems to speed faster and faster by us. Before you know it, it'll be AUGUST!! AARGH!!
For today's fresh start, this attractive SEIKO ICE/SNOW MONSTER I picked up from someone, somewhere, some time ago; genuinely can't remember but I do try to wear this in a reasonable cycle. Just a beauty of a time piece. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Another day/night of MONSTERS, this time it's this SEIKO COMPASS MONSTER I've always found to be interesting. Very different, even the compass part, which took some time to learn. ?. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang! Welcome to another spiffy HUMPDAY!! Enjoy, all!
For this august day, a rare ride and exposure of my SEIKO ORANGE MONSTER that doesn't get enough regular rotation. I really need to clean out and reshuffle the watch collection, as it's a lot like me: scattered and disorganized. I believe I DO know what's up versus down! heh! dave:

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
HI, Gang! Welcome to another spiffy HUMPDAY!! Enjoy, all!
For this august day, a rare ride and exposure of my SEIKO ORANGE MONSTER that doesn't get enough regular rotation. I really need to clean out and reshuffle the watch collection, as it's a lot like me: scattered and disorganized. I believe I DO know what's up versus down! heh! dave:

Seiko week? LOL very nice!