New Year's Wristies: 12/28/20 - 01/12/21

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! HAPPY NEW YEAR to all! Let's celebrate when this god-forsaken years GOES AWAY! Hope/pray for a better 2021!

For today, this lightly worn ROLEX "BATMAN" GMT that was picked up a couple of years ago. Like a lot of things, I really wanted this watch but now hardly wear it. Go figure! NOTE: Yes, there's body lotion on the dial I never noticed. "Decoration" courtesy of wifey! dave:

Reactions: minty007
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Welcome to the last HUMPDAY of this infernal year! Here's to better times ahead.

Today, taken from its position in one of the watch boxes, this lovely ROLEX HULK Sub, which I enjoy wearing. I love to watch the Sun's beams dance around the dial, creating its interesting patterns of swirls and sunburst effects on the dial. A fun way to spend another day in isolation... . dave: