Newly interested in replica watches (ROLEX)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rich D

Mar 21, 2018
Corona, CA
Just signed on to gather and share knowledge in replicating ROLEX watches. I've owned several genuine ROLEX watches but have since sold them off, last one was a rose gold day/date that I wore for 10 years and sold at a premium. Could not justify wearing a $20k watch and every time I put a small scratch in it was painful. Done with expensive watches for now and bought a cheap Invicta because it looked cool online, when i got it realized it was very cheaply made so decided to make my own watch. Have since discovered there is a whole new group with similar interest. Was recently wearing one of my new Subs and received a ton of compliments on my last business trip (mostly from people who don't know watches).

P.S. I would own all genuine watches if i could afford it!Watch 1.jpgWatch 2.jpgWatch 3.jpgWatch 4.jpgWatch 5.jpg

HorFan

Todor!
Diplomat
Feb 12, 2018
Welcome Rich!
Nice builds! I got into reps for the same reason, now when I whack my watch on the car door I don't have to scream and crap my pants!

Reactions: Rich D