Noob Daytona- ceramic or steel bezel? Need help deciding

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rich D

Mar 21, 2018
Corona, CA
I have two of the new ceramic noob Daytonas with working Chronos and I can tell you they are awesome watches for the money I also have one of the old Noobs with nonworking Chronos with steel bezel and the engraving is not great (too small) .

These were purchased from trusty time and true time 168 both are trustworthy vendors I have purchased several watches from each.

48858AB4-D578-4609-B800-9BFE63390084.jpeg

2FE1382B-56BA-4D73-938E-3D54EA61D614.jpeg

Rich D

Mar 21, 2018
Corona, CA
FYI for some reason the white dial is harder to get (I have one on back-order now). I was torn between the three so got one of each. I really like the black one (pictured)

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
For those who don’t mind chronos (such as myself) ARF is still a solid choice specially with their dials and inserts. If you can bypass the chrono and slightly thicker case ARF is the clear choice

OP
T

Tframe

Jan 25, 2018
I still don’t know why trusty would insist that the black dial stainless bezel was most accurate. He must have had some lying around

lucassith

Mar 24, 2019
I think you should buy a ARF Daytona, it just a amazing piece!! I bought one yesterday, and I’m so impressed with the quality of the watch!!! It’s totally gen like. The watch is amazing, the chrono functionality, is useful, but no one uses, and the noob is more expensive than ARF, buy the AR Factory, is one of the best watches that you can buy today. Look at mine and my dad’s one. Mine

Dad’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk