Sold Noob Panerai 243 v2 M series, gen new swiss eta 7750, bracelet, straps, buckles

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

DocThor

Diplomat
Diplomat
Oct 17, 2018
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes), Bank Transfer
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Okay...I tried, because I really love this watch, to wear it...but...bought somewhen last year (October or November) she was rarely on my wrist. I'm a bracelet guy and for heavens sake I have to accept this!
I tried several straps (buttery soft, soft but not buttery, calf skin, cow, stingray, canvas, rubber) but failed. My last attempt was to buy a bracelet but I didn't want to spent high $$$ on it (because mentally I realized that it a Panerai isn't "my watch") and went with a cheaper one...well...I do feel that the bracelet will look pretty good on her...but...before one is able to mount it one has to drill the bracelet to accept the 2mm bars :/.

It's just not my watch unfortunately. I feel very comfortable with my Breitling Abyss and my DSSD and I'll stay with them.

When I bought the 243 I wanted to make it a keeper and I planned to implant an ETA 7750 into it (even though the a7750 has been serviced according to the last owner and it's running strong and without any issues). So there is a brand new never used swiss ETA 7750 (still complete with chrono gears and day/date) included in this sale.
Overall the watch is in great condition. There are some really tiny signs of wear but they are mostly completely invisible to the naked eye. The bezel click is crisp, no blemishes on the crystal, the bar system works flawless...

For those who don't know the Noob 243v2 M series...it's the best NWBIG super rep of this watch one can buy. Looong sold out and rarely to bee seen within M2M...today is your chance to grab one with an "uber" package :).

All in all I spent more than 800€ on the lot and I'm looking for only 699€ (firm...very rare watch and a bargain price tag and a great package too!) (shipping included within Germany, ROW add 10€, DHL trackable, Paypal F&F or you cover the fees).
I actually don't look for a trade but there's one I'd trade it for...a Noob 116500 904L Daytona (the one with the working chrono 4130 super rep) white Panda dial with black ceramic bezel (trades only within EU and only with well known members).

Price breakdown (all prices exclude shipping and fees)

Noob 243 v2 250€
Gen ETA 7750 300€
Straps, bracelet and buckles 270€

Straps are:

Dark green stingray (with skull v buckle)
Light grey calf (unworn)
Black calf (with thumbnail buckle)
Dark brown amo (cow, with sewn in v buckle)
Dark blue canvas (unworn)
Panerai rubber with fold over clasp
Stainless steel bracelet with fold over clasp (unworn)

and actually mounted on the watch is a white (newspaper print) calf strap with thumbnail buckle.

My wrist size is 21,5cm and I like my watches to sit loose on my wrist. On most straps I was able to use the second last hole so there's still room for bigger wrists as well as for smaller ones.

If it's going to be sold today I'll add a Panerai catalogue with a 243 (2006...I now...M series is 2010 but at least there's a 243 within the catalogue :) ) to the package :)

OP
D

DocThor

Diplomat
Diplomat
Oct 17, 2018
Btw...I don't want to split the sale as I don't have use for the straps and/or the 7750 after the 243 is sold.

OP
D

DocThor

Diplomat
Diplomat
Oct 17, 2018
OHPF over at RG

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk