Withdrawn Noob V7 116619b "Smurf" Strodda Mods/Eta 2836-2- Extra Dial and Blue Rubber B

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Diverdown60

Diplomat
Diplomat
Mar 24, 2018
East Coast U.S.A.
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
This is for:

Offering my beautiful 116619lb NoobV7 "Smurf" for sale. Excellent condition, Great Price ! I'm currently having to "thin out" my collection of gens and reps.
This "Blue Diver" is one of my top 5 favorites. Runs great, date changes at midnight, crown turns smooth (like butter). I had Strodda install a Swiss Eta 2836 I purchased just for this watch. Strodda modded the 2836 for even smoother running and winding with longer reserve by replacing the pallet fork and a larger barrel as well as sonically cleaning and oiling the auto wind mechanism. He also pressure tested and water proofed it to 3atm, set and re-pressed the bezel and xstal, worked the rehaut to gen like specs. Strodda also centered the dwo, and centered the pearl.
I also replaced the original insert with an improved version I purchased from BK and then did my own platinum mod to the insert. While Strodda had the watch, he noted to me that this new insert had a true pearl and glass z.
I also completed some light reshaping to the case at the lugs and crown guards and enchanced the case bevel, rebrushed and polished using my gen 116610LN as reference. Next I buffed and smoothed out any sharp edges on the clasp and bracelet, treated it with a silicone based marine grade oil for a week before I beveled the bracelet and clasp then rebrushed and polished the bracelet and clasp. Lastly I reworked the inner clasp tracks and tightened the rather loose and wobbly slide adjustment and treated it with a silicone gear grease for a smoother operating clasp adjustment.
SALES DISCLOSURE
This is a used watch, purchased via m2m on RWI, July 2017. Although I've dedicated a lot of time and expense to make the watch as good as it can be, there are light scratches on the case, bracelet and clasp. They are easily buffed away, but return easily due to the highly polished center links. There is also a very, very small on the crown side of the case. It is only visible under certain angles and light. I never noticed it until I took the photos for this sale. I've tried to show the dent and any minute scratches via the photos.
There is also a slight discoloration to the dial edge close to the 7/8 numerals. Again, never noticed until loading these photos. Not noticable on the wrist. Last, there is a very small dent on one side of the clasp also barely visible with certain angles and light.
INCLUDED IN SALE
I am including an extra "Smurf" dial that was removed from a Noob V6(stated by seller) Smurf I purchased for parts in case the buyer wants to swap out the current dial. Plus an unused blue rubber B band with a deployment style Rolex (rep)clasp. The clasp has been used, works and in very good condition, save a few scratches from desk diving/normal wear. The Rubber b looks great on the watch.
PRICE BREAKDOWN
1. Noob V7 116619lb C&R still had original plastic and bezel/case protector when I recieved it via RWI/M2m sale: $325
☆Priced currently via Sead (TD) on his website for $358 + shipping/fees
2. Eta 2836 via RWI/M2m sale: $180
3. Strodda: Install, Service, mods: $137
4. Blue Rubber B w/Rolex clasp via RWI/M2m sale: $35
5. Noob V6 Dial via RWI/M2m sale: $50
6.Reshape/Beveling/
Rebrush/Polish via (by me) n/c
PicsArt_05-26-03.31.54.jpgpreview.jpgPicsArt_05-26-03.19.27.jpgpreview.jpgPicsArt_05-26-03.00.24.jpgPicsArt_05-26-03.12.12.jpgpreview.jpgPicsArt_05-26-03.10.15.jpgpreview.jpg20180525_231936.jpgpreview.jpg20180525_233528.jpg20180525_233318.jpg 7. New V7 116619LB insert via BK ( original insert had bad pearl, off color of blue and slight crack)
V7 insert via BK: $78
Total Invested: $ 805

Asking price: $450

V7 Noob Smurf + Eta 28362before install, mods, extras $325 + $180 = $525 -
Pricing this to sell quickly as funds are needed for trip to France next month. Please note that all of my M2m sales records were lost in the RWI crash. It is not my intention to recover all costs associated with this watch as stated. It is my intention to offer this watch for sale to forum members at a fair price based on current pricing by TD's for the same brand/model/ version of this watch. The same applies for any work, mods and parts from M2m sales, TD's and watch smith's.
I reserve the right to choose the buyer based on the member's forum status, trading history, participation.
I prefer payment via Paypal gift with no notes.
This is a used replica watch and as such, this watch may have imperfections stated or not in the disclosure statement of this sale. Please send all questions, concerns, inquiries and offers to purchase to my attention via PM.
PAYMENT and Shipping
Once payment is approved, I will ship the watch via USPS Priority mail with a tracking number sent to your PM and wrapped "Bomb Proof" ( just ask any member that has received a package from me )
Note: I can't be responsible for the package once it is in the hands of the USPS. I am a fair and honest person. If something does go wrong, I will work with the buyer to remedy the problem, within reason. End result should be a win/win positive transaction. One final word - Be sure you research exactly what this watch is BEFORE you make an offer. There are literally endless resources available within the forum for just about every rep watch available. We have very knowledgeable forum members and of course administration and moderators that have reviewed and tested almost every rep available. I have also provided sufficient information for the watch in this sale. If you do have questions or need further photos, simply PM. It's your responsibility to do your research and spend your money wisely. I will not take returns or give refunds. Just because you don't like the watch or know exactly what you have purchased, it is on you. HB offers M2m sales to be utilized to your benefit. Do your homework and understand before buying.
Once the transaction has been completed, and you have your watch it is paid for I will rate you as the buyer on the forum's Trader reviews. Please be sure to return the favor and complete the Trader review for me as the seller. Support the forum and become a full member today.

Last edited by a moderator:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
This is for:

Offering my beautiful 116619lb NoobV7 "Smurf" for sale. Excellent condition, Great Price ! I'm currently having to "thin out" my collection of gens and reps.
This "Blue Diver" is one of my top 5 favorites. Runs great, date changes at midnight, crown turns smooth (like butter). I had Strodda install a Swiss Eta 2836 I purchased just for this watch. Strodda modded the 2836 for even smoother running and winding with longer reserve by replacing the pallet fork and a larger barrel as well as sonically cleaning and oiling the auto wind mechanism. He also pressure tested and water proofed it to 3atm, set and re-pressed the bezel and xstal, worked the rehaut to gen like specs. Strodda also centered the dwo, and centered the pearl.
I also replaced the original insert with an improved version I purchased from BK and then did my own platinum mod to the insert. While Strodda had the watch, he noted to me that this new insert had a true pearl and glass z.
I also completed some light reshaping to the case at the lugs and crown guards and enchanced the case bevel, rebrushed and polished using my gen 116610LN as reference. Next I buffed and smoothed out any sharp edges on the clasp and bracelet, treated it with a silicone based marine grade oil for a week before I beveled the bracelet and clasp then rebrushed and polished the bracelet and clasp. Lastly I reworked the inner clasp tracks and tightened the rather loose and wobbly slide adjustment and treated it with a silicone gear grease for a smoother operating clasp adjustment.
SALES DISCLOSURE
This is a used watch, purchased via m2m on RWI, July 2017. Although I've dedicated a lot of time and expense to make the watch as good as it can be, there are light scratches on the case, bracelet and clasp. They are easily buffed away, but return easily due to the highly polished center links. There is also a very, very small on the crown side of the case. It is only visible under certain angles and light. I never noticed it until I took the photos for this sale. I've tried to show the dent and any minute scratches via the photos.
There is also a slight discoloration to the dial edge close to the 7/8 numerals. Again, never noticed until loading these photos. Not noticable on the wrist. Last, there is a very small dent on one side of the clasp also barely visible with certain angles and light.
INCLUDED IN SALE
I am including an extra "Smurf" dial that was removed from a Noob V6(stated by seller) Smurf I purchased for parts in case the buyer wants to swap out the current dial. Plus an unused blue rubber B band with a deployment style Rolex (rep)clasp. The clasp has been used, works and in very good condition, save a few scratches from desk diving/normal wear. The Rubber b looks great on the watch.
PRICE BREAKDOWN
1. Noob V7 116619lb C&R still had original plastic and bezel/case protector when I recieved it via RWI/M2m sale: $325
☆Priced currently via Sead (TD) on his website for $358 + shipping/fees
2. Eta 2836 via RWI/M2m sale: $180
3. Strodda: Install, Service, mods: $137
4. Blue Rubber B w/Rolex clasp via RWI/M2m sale: $35
5. Noob V6 Dial via RWI/M2m sale: $50
6.Reshape/Beveling/
Rebrush/Polish via (by me) n/c
View attachment 21015View attachment 21016View attachment 21017View attachment 21018View attachment 21019View attachment 21020View attachment 21021View attachment 21022View attachment 21023View attachment 21033View attachment 21034View attachment 21035View attachment 21036 7. New V7 116619LB insert via BK ( original insert had bad pearl, off color of blue and slight crack)
V7 insert via BK: $78
Total Invested: $ 805

Asking price: $450

V7 Noob Smurf + Eta 28362before install, mods, extras $325 + $180 = $525 -
Pricing this to sell quickly as funds are needed for trip to France next month. Please note that all of my M2m sales records were lost in the RWI crash. It is not my intention to recover all costs associated with this watch as stated. It is my intention to offer this watch for sale to forum members at a fair price based on current pricing by TD's for the same brand/model/ version of this watch. The same applies for any work, mods and parts from M2m sales, TD's and watch smith's.
I reserve the right to choose the buyer based on the member's forum status, trading history, participation.
I prefer payment via Paypal gift with no notes.
This is a used replica watch and as such, this watch may have imperfections stated or not in the disclosure statement of this sale. Please send all questions, concerns, inquiries and offers to purchase to my attention via PM.
PAYMENT and Shipping
Once payment is approved, I will ship the watch via USPS Priority mail with a tracking number sent to your PM and wrapped "Bomb Proof" ( just ask any member that has received a package from me )
Note: I can't be responsible for the package once it is in the hands of the USPS. I am a fair and honest person. If something does go wrong, I will work with the buyer to remedy the problem, within reason. End result should be a win/win positive transaction. One final word - Be sure you research exactly what this watch is BEFORE you make an offer. There are literally endless resources available within the forum for just about every rep watch available. We have very knowledgeable forum members and of course administration and moderators that have reviewed and tested almost every rep available. I have also provided sufficient information for the watch in this sale. If you do have questions or need further photos, simply PM. It's your responsibility to do your research and spend your money wisely. I will not take returns or give refunds. Just because you don't like the watch or know exactly what you have purchased, it is on you. HB offers M2m sales to be utilized to your benefit. Do your homework and understand before buying.
Once the transaction has been completed, and you have your watch it is paid for I will rate you as the buyer on the forum's Trader reviews. Please be sure to return the favor and complete the Trader review for me as the seller. Support the forum and become a full member today.
GAWD! THAT is one BEAUTIFUL Smurf, mate! GLWTS!!!

dave

OP
Diverdown60

Diverdown60

Diplomat
Diplomat
Mar 24, 2018
East Coast U.S.A.
Noticed in the photos that the bezel insert paint mod needed to be redone.
So had the old mod paint removed and completely redone:
20180601_225848.jpg

OP
Diverdown60

Diverdown60

Diplomat
Diplomat
Mar 24, 2018
East Coast U.S.A.
@muscles, list as WIthdrawn, please. I give up. Don't understand why such a nice watch plus extras priced so cheap wouldn't sell.
Maybe relist it later in the summer.
Thanks, Boss!