november 2021

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
Finally am able to post a wristie on time for a change: this black BREITLING NAVITIMER on a black leather strap. had it for some time & finally found the time to wear it. dave:

Reactions: Rx4Time

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
Happy Tuesday! Hope the rest of the week offers more to all!
Today's ride is this near recently secured ride: a SteelDiver Submariner Watch, 300m water resistant automatic watch, one I introduced to the membership a while ago. This automatic really blows me away with its features -- including lume on the dial, bezel, hands, etc. One of these times I'll remove the case back to take a peek at the movement. The cyclops on the date window is also outstanding. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Folks! Happy Humpday!!
For today/night, another outing of the STEELDIVER Sub automatic from last night. It's a great wear and one I could possibly wear over several days. Pics are from last night. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Happy PAMSDAY, Group!
Today's Pam is the 111 on a leather strap high jacked from another old Pam that's been laying in a watchbox ignored and unused. Had to repaired & now runs like the proverbial top. I have to learn to wind it THOROUGHLY or it'll stop running after ten (10) hours have passed. Live and learn. dave:

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Happy PAMSDAY, Group!
Today's Pam is the 111 on a leather strap high jacked from another old Pam that's been laying in a watchbox ignored and unused. Had to repaired & now runs like the proverbial top. I have to learn to wind it THOROUGHLY or it'll stop running after ten (10) hours have passed. Live and learn. dave:

Missed seeing your posts on the forms recently. Hope all is well!