Official post your Omega wristshots thread!

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Damn it Rich, I assume this real and affordable but I dont know whats original and what's been tampered with. Is there a guide to buying old Omega dress watches. My biggest problem besides lack of knowledge is wrist size at 8.25 inches I'm afraid a 38mm case may look small ...Please any advice or websites I can trust. I was also thinking about getting one of the 1962 reps but I think they have 8015s in them. Any help would be appreciated

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Damn it Rich, I assume this real and affordable but I dont know whats original and what's been tampered with. Is there a guide to buying old Omega dress watches. My biggest problem besides lack of knowledge is wrist size at 8.25 inches I'm afraid a 38mm case may look small ...Please any advice or websites I can trust. I was also thinking about getting one of the 1962 reps but I think they have 8015s in them. Any help would be appreciated
Dunno, a buddy brought this over to me. It was his Dads 25 year watch at his company. 1972, never been serviced. I cleaned and polished it. Polished the plexi as well. Its a 36mm. Beautiful thing and its gained 15 seconds in 3 days on my wrist. That is impressive. They cost between $500 and $1500 depending on condition. I personally love the patina on this one. It was a work watch. He also brought this one over, which I am much more interested in.

Reactions: Thrasher

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
And the search begins!!!

Dunno, a buddy brought this over to me. It was his Dads 25 year watch at his company. 1972, never been serviced. I cleaned and polished it. Polished the plexi as well. Its a 36mm. Beautiful thing and its gained 15 seconds in 3 days on my wrist. That is impressive. They cost between $500 and $1500 depending on condition. I personally love the patina on this one. It was a work watch. He also brought this one over, which I am much more interested in.