Official post your Omega wristshots thread!

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

F.Fillon

Mar 23, 2019
Awesome modele , love it, could you tell me where did you get it ? is it a custom build or Stock watch ?
Rep is out of stock from silix, gen case set is available from Cousin UK but over priced and need a gen mouvement also...

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Awesome modele , love it, could you tell me where did you get it ? is it a custom build or Stock watch ?
Rep is out of stock from silix, gen case set is available from Cousin UK but over priced and need a gen mouvement also...
I got it in january 2017 from Sead then sent it to Strooda for a relume, different crystal, timing adjust and water proof....Maybe show Sead mine and ask if he can get anymore, I think the base watch was $170 and it has I think a miyota 9015

Reactions: F.Fillon

F.Fillon

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks @Thrasher Miyota 9015 is a rock, I'm going to ping Sead.

I'm sure that when your wear this watch, you have good comments and questions about it.

Last edited: