Official Seamaster Club before Planet Ocean!

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

mech500

Apr 15, 2018
One of my favourites at this moment in time. Didn’t care for it much when it first came out but it’s grown on me and is surprisingly one of the most complimented watches I have.

d2af9435c33fbe6c738e73f57e579405.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlohaMrHand

Jul 6, 2018
Whoa, @Thrasher. Please tell me more about that Seamaster. I'm very new to the watch world (gen or rep), but have been lurking around for a few months and man, that's a beaut.

As far as reps of these Seamasters (non-PO), am I best to stick with V6F or KM?

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Whoa, @Thrasher. Please tell me more about that Seamaster. I'm very new to the watch world (gen or rep), but have been lurking around for a few months and man, that's a beaut.

As far as reps of these Seamasters (non-PO), am I best to stick with V6F or KM?
Sorry for the incredibly late reply , if your referring to the Vintage black seamaster 300 i got it from Sead but dont remember factory but the Blue 2531.80 and the new Black ceramic Diver 300 are both genuine

NaviChief

Jun 15, 2019
My first post here. I'm new here, but old on the other boards.

One of the below is a rep, and one is gen. But which is which?

V90hCU.jpg

VFTOda.jpg