Omega Seamaster 300 (non-Spectre)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

AlohaMrHand

Jul 6, 2018
I asked this in a Seamaster thread, but maybe it was a stale thread or maybe it's a dumb question, but I'll try again. I see the Seamaster 300 listed in the NWBIG thread, but all I can find is the Spectre/007 or PO or 600 versions. Are any factories making the "standard" Seamaster 300? If so, which factories would have the "best" version? Should I be looking for V6F/KM for this one, too? Clear newb here. Flames accepted. Ignores will hurt more, but I'll understand that too. :geek:

OP
A

AlohaMrHand

Jul 6, 2018
The 300 Master is what I am looking for. I’m just not sure what version was being referred to in the NWBIG thread. One line in the list says “Omega Seamaster 300” with no other info. Was hoping it was the Master Coaxial.

OP
A

AlohaMrHand

Jul 6, 2018
Love the look of the spectre, but not interested in the 007 branding or the limited edition status.

PACCBET

не за горами
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Canada
Love the look of the spectre, but not interested in the 007 branding or the limited edition status.
Oh okay, I get you now, it’s the one without the “lolipop” second hand. I think the V6F one is the best right now. So far, the (supposedly)best version with a clone movement is in the works but only with the Spectre version.

Reactions: CarpetRyd