Sold Omega seamaster 300M Professional C&R a2892

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Breesy

Jan 8, 2018
England
Shipping From
UK
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
New Item
Price
Shipping Price
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
I purchased this here http://www.pf-828.com/om300m-012-seamaster-300m-professional-ss-ss-blue-a-2892.html It is unworn and has just sat on my winder. I wanted to give it a go but prefer the size of my planet ocean. It is a lovely example and the dial is beautiful. It has kept great time while on the winder, date flips over as it should and the bracelet has not been sized. I am wanting £200, all shipping and customs are the risk of the buyer not me. I have over 50 m2m's over at RWI where the same username is also shared. it winds like butter and starts straight away, a lovely example.

Qc9gAaN.jpgWMxLFva.jpgnJzpfPP.jpgg3Fsuzr.jpgqB0p0bq.jpg5YvSR9N.jpgWGUbwon.jpgS7jZb9D.jpg03QVoLw.jpgUU3abrM.jpgzOwMNvp.jpg

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
You are green! Just remember next time in your tagged pic to include “HB” or “HORO” as well. Good luck with sale.

OP
Breesy

Breesy

Jan 8, 2018
England
You are green! Just remember next time in your tagged pic to include “HB” or “HORO” as well. Good luck with sale.
Ah yes I did read through the rules but always miss something, thank you

WatchnScotch

Content Contributor
Dec 26, 2017
Beautiful watch. Probably would snatch it up if not on the other side of the pond. Still thinking about it though anyways.