Omega V6F "TiPO" Titanium 45mm Seamaster Planet Ocean

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

amptor

Feb 4, 2018
Hercules, California
This is the third and final watch that I recently purchased from aoobuy Robbie (aootime02). I own two of this same watch, so I'll post photos of the new one first and then afterward show the one I use as a daily beater. This watch holds up quite well, but I am pretty gentle with my watches. This watch has a Miyota 8215 non-hacking movement and is fully skeleton decorated.

IMG_4340.JPG
This watch is still wrapped, new in package.

IMG_4341.JPG
This watch is full titanium alloy bracelet and titanium alloy case. This is nearly a factory fresh watch because the TD had to wait for the watch factory to get new titanium cases.IMG_4342.JPGIMG_4343.JPGIMG_4344.JPGIMG_4345.JPGIMG_4346.JPGIMG_4347.JPGIMG_4349.JPG
The clasp is still the older style, non-micro adjustment. I am not sure how one would source a micro adjusting clasp for this model of watch or if one is even available. No replicas currently come with one.IMG_4348.JPG
The balance wheel on V6F watches is not black. You have to purchase an OM Factory (OMF) watch for a black balance wheel and they make mostly different watches than V6F and lately, unfortunately, not as good of quality according to my TD. However, I do own one 43.5mm PO from OMF and it turned out great.IMG_4351.JPGIMG_4352.JPGIMG_4353.JPG
Below are my old watch. It is the exact same watch but has been worn for about a year off and on. It has held up great and keeps excellent time.IMG_4354.JPGIMG_4355.JPGIMG_4356.JPGIMG_4357.JPG
It could possibly use a bit of a cleaning and has minor desk diving scratches on the bracelet but over all it still looks stunning in person. My photos of these watches don't appear to serve them justice. They look great in person. The dark blue color of the watch takes a little bit of getting used to. I was originally hoping to find this watch in black, but they do not make it in genuine in black. I read somewhere that you can possibly get the V6 Factory to custom build this watch in all black though. That way you would have an LmTiPO! :) (liquid metal titanium planet ocean), as I have only seen on these forums "LmPO" referring to the all black liquid metal planet ocean.

IMG_4350.JPG

OP
amptor

amptor

Feb 4, 2018
Hercules, California
I've been wearing my previous 45mm TiPO as a daily beater and I'll tell you what, I haven't managed to scrape the bezel. With the type of work I do you would think it'd be scratched by now. The watch could use a good polish now and it would look brand new again. It's a great watch, amazingly. I'm pretty sure the rep bezel is just a cheap aluminum bezel but not sure. Couldn't ever get an answer about that on other watch forums :p

I'm kinda thinking about letting go of my 2nd one though. It is still brand new. I would like to get a 42mm model. My favorite size of watch is 42mm for Omegas.