---WW--- Panerai antique alligator straps in red & yellow (24/22)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Bond tailored

Supporting Vendor
Feb 10, 2018
Canada
Shipping From
Other
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
New Item
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Hi all!

As my first straps for sale here, i offer 2 brand new straps for your favorite Panerai

This finish is called antique yellow and antique red and i personally think they look stunning on a pam!

Both made from genuine alligator from one of the best tannerie in the US! These are not made from cheap hides. The antique finish is made in house on the hides ;)

Lined in luxurious calf leather in a rich chestnut brown colour and very comfortable.

Edges are professionally done in black. Each strap have about 45-50 minutes of sanding and smoothing, with multiple coat of rubberized edge coating to ensure a long lasting finish

Both straps have the same size and made in Panerai style with padding.

24/22 (made for buckle, not deployant) 75/125

100% handmade. I take pride in making them without any machinery. This is not a factory but a small specialized atelier.

They are priced at 189$usd each and include shipping (Conus and Canada will be shipped via airmail with tracking and rest of the world will be airmail but no tracking) will be shipped from Canada

If you have any question, feel free to pm me!

Cheers!

dN9Xm2u.jpg

bmLlEs7.jpg

o10r9gK.jpg

B74RD3l.jpg

bX7hO4a.jpg

gjfGia8.jpg

YKAjpl2.jpg

Reactions: Buddy168

xj4sonx

Yup, I am that guy
Jan 25, 2018
Don't hesitate this guys straps are amazing.

Glws

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
I'm really liking that yellow. If still available by Friday I'll take it :)

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Strap has arrived. Lovely piece. The strap came in a box and was well packed.

Craftsmanship is phenomenal. Thank you Jonathan.

Reactions: Gavmeister