Patek Aquanaut 5167 - Looking For Recommendations/Mods

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

lpl

"Keanu Reeves"
Dec 23, 2017
Toronto, Canada
I was told that V6F 5167 SW200 is the best version of Aquanaut. Does anyone know a maker that's better than this? Also, has anyone gotten this to the correct thickness? Seems to be a bigger concern for me and would like to know if it has been executed yet.

Thanks!

Cristobal

Jan 26, 2018
@lpl V6F is said to be the best 5167..as far as I know, no one has executed the correct thickness. Thickness doesn’t really bother me as long as it’s not too thick and bulky. I have the 5167 by MP with decorative movement and I love it! And it wears great on the wrist doesn’t look too thick at all.

OP
lpl

lpl

"Keanu Reeves"
Dec 23, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Hi Mate,

Who's MP? I'm interested and I'm in the market for one.. I just want it to be as correct as possible. Thanks.
@lpl V6F is said to be the best 5167..as far as I know, no one has executed the correct thickness. Thickness doesn’t really bother me as long as it’s not too thick and bulky. I have the 5167 by MP with decorative movement and I love it! And it wears great on the wrist doesn’t look too thick at all.
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

mech500

Apr 15, 2018
PF are about to release their aquanaut with almost gen like thinness.

Slim profile makes this Patek

PF unfortunately have wrong DW font

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nivka

Content Contributor
Feb 19, 2018
V6f needs a relume. Thickness doesn’t bother me as the rep is still a thin watch60eacaece0cb69f4cd3d71543280992e.jpg