Sold Patek Philippe NAUTILUS BP v1 with full 2 yr service warranty [EU]

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
EU
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for sale is a beautiful Patek Philippe Nautilus BP v1 with a 2 year service warranty. It had a full service in last January.
It has a Miyota 9015 movement.

After I initially bought it in March 2017 from Sead (TD at RWI) myself I sold it via M2M over at RWI and bought it back last September.
I bought it via M2M on RWI on October 9, the link is here
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/323599-sylhab03-patek-philippe-nautilus-blue-bp-v1

I paid €350 for it incl. shipping and although it has cost me an extra €70 (shipping costs as after service was guarantee, see below) since then I ask €290 for it now, also incl shipping costs within EU.

I received it back from the watch smith 2 weeks ago after he gave it an after service. I was not satisfied with the way the date advanced but now it is okay again. I paid €70 for shipping this to him and having it sent back, I will not include these extra costs now.

So it has been serviced and comes with a 2 year guarantee. I have included a picture of the warranty card.
The watch costs new $298. The service cost were €135 + €70. Asking €290 for it now as a full 2 Yr service warranty is included.

It is a beautiful and absolutely like new watch. All links and extra tubes for the bracelet new and provided.

The watch sweeps and winds perfectly smooth.

I am letting it go as after all I don't wear it and it sits in the winder.

It is a stunning, beautiful watch!

Full disclosure: There are two very small spots on the bezel at 10 close to the glass, I tried to photograph them right. I received the watch back like this from the watch maker.

The watch after the service obviously sweeps and winds perfectly smooth, runs perfectly in time.

The bracelet looks fine, all links available. See pics.

I ask €290 for it now incl. shipping costs within EU which are €14 (tracked and registered).
I am fully aware that people normally ask more for serviced watches and try to include (part of the service costs), I prefer to let this watch go now and let someone else just e happy with it.

I only sell in EU (can't stand those customs forms) and tracked shipping from Belgium costs €14 in Europe.

I have the right to choose my buyer, some of you have bought more than 1 watch from me, I appreciate a returning customer

All of the usual disclaimers apply.

The watch will be packed very well and shipped via a tracked service. I will ship on the next business day after payment has been cleared.

Buyer assumes all import/customs risks. I will provide pictures of the packaging and postage labels. Once it leaves my hands - I'm not responsible.
Still, I would suggest you may feel very safe to buy from me, I have +40 sales over at RWI with 100% feedback

Payment via PayPal Friends and Family, NO NOTES!

Onto the pictures..
8RWrVkT.jpg
Ag1tkPz.jpg
yyvH2oO.jpg
B2kPmWC.jpg
NlOmiL1.jpg
0ithfqo.jpg
wfxh69X.jpg
2lFlC9H.jpg
DupBixP.jpg