Photoshop (rep vs. gen.) sub

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

ericocean

Feb 19, 2018
,.......................it did happen....and I was simply asking if anyone found the same conclusions?....I feel very disappointed in some of the members, it is actually discouraging to the new members from even trying to post with such negativity.

.1.jpg

Last edited:

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Looks like we are never getting an image on this one...

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
,.......................it did happen....and I was simply asking if anyone found the same conclusions?....I feel very disappointed in some of the members, it is actually discouraging to the new members from even trying to post with such negativity.

View attachment 15973
I think you are misinterpreting us. All we wanted to see was the photoshop comparison pics you made. We are actually excited not being negative :)

Luxuracer

Noob Friendly
Feb 23, 2018
I feel very disappointed in some of the members, it is actually discouraging to the new members from even trying to post with such negativity.
I think you are getting the wrong message .... There is NO negative in this thread ... I do not see even one reply which contains anything remotely negative. All we want is to see your pictures ... the more the better.

Maron

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Mar 2, 2018
Canada
I don’t understand at all, someone please explain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diverdown60

Diplomat
Diplomat
Mar 24, 2018
East Coast U.S.A.
It's like saying, hey check out this nice ass, I did a photoshop overlay with Kim Kardashia's ass and it's 1:1.
I mean seriously, show the pics brother.
Don't tease like that.

No negativity here, just interested to see the comparison. You posted it, support it.