Photoshop (rep vs. gen.) sub

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Can someone clarify what is going on here?

HorFan

Todor!
Diplomat
Feb 12, 2018
Can someone clarify what is going on here?[/

Photoshop overlay (rep. vs. gen) sub
Please don't beat me up on this cause I have not microed this out yet, and probably wrong (being new to the game), however, Just did an overlay in photoshop with the newest ARF Sub. with a gen. a.) Front view (Just to see a size, shape comparison) 50% opacity layer 1 and found that they are almost identical ie, (lug, cg, bezel, crown, links [SEL], bezel etc.) I'm going to do more research on this but just was curious if anyone else has done this? and what was your findings?

This was OP's original post, before he edited it in response to my super mean and horribly negative reply...the same one he got on RG

Last edited:

HorFan

Todor!
Diplomat
Feb 12, 2018
...wait - Kim Kardashian's ass is 1:1 ???
LMAO ! :) I have no idea, her ass was just for a comparison, hell it was the biggest one I could think of. Wanted to give an easy option for op to "do an overlay ps comparison"
Actually, wanted to how many fat ass pix would show up on this thread.
Where's the Bootie King when you need him?! @rolexwatchfan you're needed on HB!

Reactions: Diverdown60