Pictorial Review - Longines Conquest Heritage Moonphase

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

MAJ75

Content Contributor
Feb 25, 2018
Hi Friends & Comrades,

A while ago whilst window shopping I noticed the Longines Conquest Re-edition (pictured below) & instantly fell in love, I started assembling funds to make a purchase & also started bidding on a few on Ebay. To be honest I felt fairly comfortable & content that I could get a brand new one for around £645 (retail £760-810ish)if that had to be the way to go.

LGCONQUEST.jpg

My Ebay capers also threw a spanner in the works & introduced me to the chrono version pictured below & I had been thinking about whether the £1200ish was money worth spending for that particular version.

Longines_Conquest2.jpg

As a few will also know I have developed a taste for Moonphases recently & I had aquired a rather nice rep Master Collection Chrono (now for sale elsewhere) but imagine my surprise when I discovered a Moonphase Conquest on sale in the UK a style I had never seen before that had been produced in the early 2000's.....

The rest as they say is history, a few pics below of my first "real" Longines & I am delighted with it.

I purchased from Watchfinder who though a little pricier generally, lived up to their excellent reputation for delivering first class service, that includes a good guarantee, buy-back, after sales service & this piece was mint as described with full box & paperwork.

LGMOON8.jpg

LGMOON1.jpg

LGMOON3.jpg

LGMOON9.jpg

LGMOON4.jpg

LGMOON2.jpg

LGMOON7.jpg

LGMOON10.jpg

Reactions: phdsjain and Scott