Pictorial Review - Vacheron Constantin Historiques Cornes de Vache

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

MAJ75

Content Contributor
Feb 25, 2018
This was an opportunistic purchase, a piece that I admired but somehow felt that I wouldn't get around to ordering from a TD because other pieces always seemed to take precedence.

I was extremely lucky that one cropped up on M2M & because of the rarity value (they don't seem that popular) & price I had no option but to purchase.

Sadly despite being in the EU already it had a somewhat difficult journey & sat in customs for 8 days. It is extremely rare for me but on this occasion I needed to make a couple of calls to get it moving.

It compliments my recent Patek 530 purchase beautifully & features the reliable hand-wind movement too.

Being ultra picky on any negative aspects I guess that the thickness is the main thng to point out.

Regardless I believe the gen is $60,000 or so and I'm extremely happy with the rep as it does a great impersonation of the real thing.................

A couple of pictures............

VC7.jpg

VC4.jpg

VC6.jpg

VC2.jpg

VC5.jpg

VC3.jpg

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
Very nice watch. Only 2mm thicker than the Gen . It also has a lovely column wheel chrono movement. the ST19 may possibly be the nicest movement to go in any rep.

Thanks to your review I have written to Trusty to see if they can get me one !

Reactions: MAJ75
OP
MAJ75

MAJ75

Content Contributor
Feb 25, 2018
Very nice watch. Only 2mm thicker than the Gen . It also has a lovely column wheel chrono movement. the ST19 may possibly be the nicest movement to go in any rep.

Thanks to your review I have written to Trusty to see if they can get me one !
The ST19 is indeed the nicest rep movement, I think I've now had at least 5 pieces that it has featured in without missing a beat.

I'm sure you will love this piece, I think that we are blessed that this particular VC came into the factories minds!

You will need to change the strap though.

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
The ST19 is indeed the nicest rep movement, I think I've now had at least 5 pieces that it has featured in without missing a beat.

I'm sure you will love this piece, I think that we are blessed that this particular VC came into the factories minds!

You will need to change the strap though.

As always :) Thanks