PIZZA

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

PACCBET

не за горами
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Canada
BLwUVtI.jpg
Made pizza (spinach, mushroom, onions and a probably four type of cheese) last week.

But the best one I had was Juliana's Pizza near the Brooklyn bridge

Reactions: NCRich and Raddave

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
You’re not a real person. It is impossible to dispute Chicago deep dish is the best. Only resort is to dismiss it as “fake news”........ good try Larry. We’re onto you. Long live Chicago Deep Dish Pizza!!!!!

View attachment 4801View attachment 4802
There is no better pizza than Chicago style deep dish pizza. The first time I went to Chicago, Lou Malnati’s was my first meal.

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
Nothing is legit Pizza outside of NYC
Case closed

Mods lock this thread!
Nothing is legit pizza outside of Napoli. Everything else is different versions. Italy also didn’t have tomatoes. Those came from America. Sorry NYC fan boys.

Italy does seem to have lots of onions......

LarryZek

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Nothing is legit pizza outside of Napoli. Everything else is different versions. Italy also didn’t have tomatoes. Those came from America. Sorry NYC fan boys.

Italy does seem to have lots of onions......
Hey isnt MN so cold that all pizza is frozen?

Reactions: GMTG0D

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
There's a place here in Maryland...used to be in Rockville...now in Gaithersburg called Gentleman Jim's...really unique pizza...

Recipe from the Cavalier in Washington, D.C....back in the day legend has it that when Frank Sinatra was in town he used to get a bunch of their pizzas to take back home.

1519698495222.png

Reactions: JackJ1980 and Fiddo

Fiddo

Follow the Light
Diplomat
Jan 30, 2018
There's a place here in Maryland...used to be in Rockville...now in Gaithersburg called Gentleman Jim's...really unique pizza...

Recipe from the Cavalier in Washington, D.C....back in the day legend has it that when Frank Sinatra was in town he used to get a bunch of their pizzas to take back home.

View attachment 4887
That looks good. Now I want pizza! :)