PIZZA

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
I used to love this when i was a kid
View attachment 7785
Oh man, me too. I always groused that the crust was weird and the cheese wasn't like pizza cheese, but that weird crust and weird parmesan-ish cheese really grew on me. I loved throwing on my own ham or pepperoni or sausage too... but found out the hard way that breakfast sausage is no bueno.

OP
Raddave

Raddave

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Jan 16, 2018
Oh man, me too. I always groused that the crust was weird and the cheese wasn't like pizza cheese, but that weird crust and weird parmesan-ish cheese really grew on me. I loved throwing on my own ham or pepperoni or sausage too... but found out the hard way that breakfast sausage is no bueno.

My mom alway used to pinch the crust to make a pretty pattern , but it resulted in making hard spots in the crust , so i never ate crust , to this day i really dont like crust now even though it aint so bad

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
to this day i really dont like crust now even though it aint so bad
You know, keto pizza is like, three kinds of cheese melted to foil til it's crunchy on the bottom, then meat on top of that... you might love the crap out of that. :p

OP
Raddave

Raddave

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Jan 16, 2018
i like the bread part of the pizza , just not the crust part you use like a handle

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
Oh, I get you now. Stuffed crust is weird too... and there's no marinara in Japan.

Buuuuuuuuuut, Japan does have SAUSAGE STUFFED CRUST. Like, little weiners baked into the crust handle. It's so great -- I eat the pizza, put the crusts aside, then when I'm hungry again, I nuke one and wrap it in a slice of muenster or something.

Reactions: MrE and PACCBET