Playing around with a 6542 - white dial

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Had a spare 1675 and some parts. A little elbow grease.

IEPSitf.jpg

WKg5R9X.jpg

JkxyDVv.jpg

P15Uk7J.jpg

RubH0Pf.jpg

Its not in the final version. Needs a red/black datewheel, better bezel, but what the heck. I can at least wear it. Oh, its a custom dial, small gmt, brassed the stock bezel, drilled the case and took off the CGs. Dial and insert by @repmaster1234

Reactions: PACCBET

Pamcali

Diplomat
Diplomat
Sep 2, 2018
Had a spare 1675 and some parts. A little elbow grease.

View attachment 27266

View attachment 27267

View attachment 27268

View attachment 27269

View attachment 27270

Its not in the final version. Needs a red/black datewheel, better bezel, but what the heck. I can at least wear it. Oh, its a custom dial, small gmt, brassed the stock bezel, drilled the case and took off the CGs. Dial and insert by @repmaster1234
Gorgeous where might I find a bezel and dial like that - it’s gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
NCRich

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Gorgeous where might I find a bezel and dial like that - it’s gorgeous!

Both custom made so you can't get those. Vietnam makers have something similar.

Other version we built.

1QAHT3z.jpg

Reactions: PlanetZoom
OP
NCRich

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Amazing. Do you sell them?

No, not as of now. This was just experimenting for our own watches. Its a lot, lot of time to do this. Still don't have it right and we've been at it for months!

Pamcali

Diplomat
Diplomat
Sep 2, 2018
No, not as of now. This was just experimenting for our own watches. Its a lot, lot of time to do this. Still don't have it right and we've been at it for months!
Ok pls remember me when it’s perfected. It’s not too big and it’s white ! I can almost pull it off!dc0b79c082cfdb63171d51fd9b1a2744.jpg