Please don't forget...

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Havitetty

WTB: TC v7x LN or LV
Mar 10, 2018
A big hi and hello to all of you veterans out there. This post is made in good faith so I hope it is taken that way. Your knowledge and the sheer wealth of information that you behold is simply astounding.

It may be my humble opinion that if you think of something (regardless of how elementary it may be to you), it might be groundbreaking to those out there getting into the hobby as passionately as myself. I implore you to POST IT.

At worst it may fall into oblivion, at best it will stand the test of time in memorial.

With RWI down as much as it is nowadays, us HoBos could become the new standard depository for all knowledge regarding our beloved watches without having to sift through broken photobucket linked stickies.

Thank you to all those that have contributed so far and for your time that you have given up for the betterment of our community, I have learned much, but my thirst for knowledge ( as I am equally sure of others' ) grows day by day.

I thank ye for thy indulgence.

o7

Last edited:

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
If you have reviews, info, content, etc. you’ve posted elsewhere in the past, add it here. More content is good.

Reactions: Diverdown60