Post count

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Robert11

Dec 31, 2017
So how many posts does one need just to reply in a thread in the trade area? Sent from my satellite phone.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Supposedly 14 days and 30 posts. We will change that. Give me today to make changes to the permissions.

OP
Robert11

Robert11

Dec 31, 2017
Thx. Just want to leave a review for a member. Sent from my satellite phone.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
How many posts for sales.....Not that I want to sell anything but you know, plus I think its 5 posts to post a picture....I forgot...

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Yes I will make some changes. We put the limits in place to deter spam, but I can make some changes later today to allow posting.

HBThugLyfe

Dec 22, 2017
How many posts for sales.....Not that I want to sell anything but you know, plus I think its 5 posts to post a picture....I forgot...
right now it is at 100 posts unless you are a diplomat, which is an invite only type group that the members are thoroughly vetted for. We are in the works of modifying some of the post requirements now though, and will keep everyone updated.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
We have made some temporary changes. Minimum 3 days of being a member at 5 quality posts to be able to post in this sales section. To post a sales thread, you need to be a member for at least 5 days, and have 15 quality posts.

This is temporary and will change as we get bigger, in order to protect our members and this community.

Enjoy fellas.

pir980

The chemist
Dec 26, 2017
Rome -ITALY-
We have made some temporary changes. Minimum 3 days of being a member at 5 quality posts to be able to post in this sales section. To post a sales thread, you need to be a member for at least 5 days, and have 15 quality posts.

This is temporary and will change as we get bigger, in order to protect our members and this community.

Enjoy fellas.
👍🏻

WatchGuy

Dec 22, 2017
I'm the same way. It's hard for me to get around to selling items. Then I fall back in like with them.
i always tend to hold on to things too long, then sell them, then miss them and buy them back.

and then they sit there unused for awhile again and the cycle continues.

DocHolliday

Content Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Dallas, TX
i always tend to hold on to things too long, then sell them, then miss them and buy them back.

and then they sit there unused for awhile again and the cycle continues.
Sounds about like my Planet Ocean Collection. Probably had 25 reps, and a couple gens. I always sell them, and throw one back in the rotation. They need to make a PO smaller. keep the 42, and 45mm. Just slim the case down!!!

WatchGuy

Dec 22, 2017
Sounds about like my Planet Ocean Collection. Probably had 25 reps, and a couple gens. I always sell them, and throw one back in the rotation. They need to make a PO smaller. keep the 42, and 45mm. Just slim the case down!!!
Lol, I was specifically talking about my Orange PO collection that ive gone gen to rep to gen to franken to rep to franken and so on too many times to count

a slimmer case would do wonders for the PO

Reactions: Caesar