- Dec 22, 2017
No one wants to get ripped off, and this is the place to warn others about scams and/or scammers. But first, a few rules of the section
- WORK OUT THE ISSUE IN PRIVATE BEFORE GOING PUBLIC. If you haven't contacted them or haven't given ample time to respond, don't post a thread. This will be one of the 1st questions asked, and if you haven't tried to work it out with the seller/buyer/business in private, it will throw some doubt onto the claim.
- ALL NEW THREADS WILL BE APPROVED BY A MODERATOR. We want to ensure that no one is labelled as a scammer unjustly, so for now, New Threads will require moderation. Submit your thread, with proof, and a moderator will review and approve. Moderators may contact you about the scam as well to make sure everything checks out.
- SUBMIT PROOF. We will need some proof of the scam. You can either send the info to a moderator, or post in your thread. Be sure to edit out any personal info.
- IF YOU ARE ACCUSED OF SCAMMING A MODERATOR WILL BE IN CONTACT
- If you are innocent, submit any and all proof to a moderator ASAP
- Do not attack the accuser. We get it is frustrating, but going ballistic won't help your case.
- If you are indeed a scammer, watch out. This is a community and we look out for each other.