Quartz Fun

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
NCRich

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018

Sub Dials dont work right and I was thinking to remove the hands on the 3 O'Clock sub dial and making it into a fixed GMT function to track +9 hours ...But not sure if that's possible,, I rode my Honda 150 miles yesterday and need to investigate a Crankcase breather problem.

Watch is even better looking in person.
Subdials on a VK microstepper always work the same way. So no surprises there. Nice looking watch.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
It looks ok to me
One question
Do you mean you rode your Honda with 150 miles per hour????

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
No yesterday I rode 150 miles to sort out a fuel problem. I have gone 149 mph which was scary as heck.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Second question
How old are you
I had the impression you were not that young
Just curious!

I'm 56.....I love any kind of machine. And yes it hurts my back wrists and neck but its worth it. I have been to Keith Codes superbike School twice and it was exhausting, My wife and I have been to The Moto GP at Mugelo, Assen, Jerez, Le Mans, Laguna Seca....More times than I can remember and World Super Bike at Miller in Salt Lake City.

https://superbikeschool.com/

And yes i have lots of titanium screws and plates from a lifetime of abuse.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S Thompson.

This is for when it's too painful to ride the Honda.

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
I'm 56.....I love any kind of machine. And yes it hurts my back wrists and neck but its worth it. I have been to Keith Codes superbike School twice and it was exhausting, My wife and I have been to The Moto GP at Mugelo, Assen, Jerez, Le Mans, Laguna Seca....More times than I can remember and World Super Bike at Miller in Salt Lake City.

https://superbikeschool.com/

And yes i have lots of titanium screws and plates from a lifetime of abuse.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S Thompson.

This is for when it's too painful to ride the Honda.
I love this story and totally agree
I never raced on motors but drove ralleys in a WRX Scooby for a long time
The blood runs in my 3 boys as well the eldest does the same as I did the middle is customizing motorcycles and the youngest has the blood but is not allowed because of his contract not hobbying in dangerous sports
And me I will be 68 in May, left the sport behind but still love fast cars and drive one and hope to do that for a long time
The best is no dull moments and drag out everything whats in life, live like you never lived before
Its too short