For Sale *Reserved* Omega Speedmaster Professional

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Drjohnwatsonjr

Ambassador
Jan 25, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS, World Wide
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
What's this all about?
Omega Speedmaster Professional

Will ship to: Worldwide

Accepted payment methods: PP Gift

Movement: Venus 75/ST-19

Piece origin: Trusted Dealer

What warranty will you provide?: None

What kind of condition is this in?: Used

Asking price: $220

Shipping costs: $0CONUS- Worldwide Pays Shipping

Detailed description and photos:
Hey everyone, I hope you’re all doing well!

Selling this for a friend since he's too busy to sell his own watches. Reserved sale for another member.

Just an Omega Speedmaster Professional rep w/ a nice strap and the original bracelet it came on. Subdials and normal functions work as normal. Lightly used watch w/ minimal marks/ scratches.

I’ll be asking for $220+shipping!

As for all my watches, this includes normal wear and tear and some desk diving scratches along the bracelet. Please pardon any dust. I am completely open to shipping worldwide with costs and customs risk completely on the buyer. Any additional questions or requests, feel free to PM me! I’m open to trades as well! Payment is through Paypal Gift, please no notes! Thank you :)

Note: I was having issues posting pictures yesterday and have been in talks with a mod so the tag from yesterday is still hopefully good. Thank you mods!

1.jpeg2.jpeg3.jpeg4.jpeg5.jpeg

Reactions: Rush and GMTG0D