Sold reserved sale** TC v6 LN

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for a reserved sale is a TCv6 16610 LN. This has been a box queen most of my ownership and is in remarkably good condition. Specifications from the original sale state this includes the KH 16610 dial, TC93250 V5 bracelet, TC v4 DWO, and the TC2824 elabore movement. Of note, when fully wound via the crown the clutch mechanism can sometimes be heard slipping. It is my understanding that this is normal for these movements and does not affect function in any way. There are a few harlines, primarily on the clasp (see pictures). The following genuine components are installed: genuine insert, AR/LEC crystal and 704 crown. Crystal and crown were installed by misiekped and he successfully pressure tested it to 40 ATM at that time (120%of genuine). Agreed price is $1150 shipped via USPS flat rate small box with signature required unless requested otherwise. Payment via PP gift, no notes or zelle. Any questions please do not hesitate to message me. Thanks for looking! On to the pictures.

Cost breakdown:

TC v6 LN with genuine insert $650

Genuine AR/LEC crystal $350

704 crown $150

Installation and testing by misiekiped $100

--------------------------------------------------------

Total spent (excluding shipping) $1250

Reserved for @Xpanzer88x at agreed price of $1150 including shipping

Reactions: Flyin_gnome