Sold Rolex 116610LN SUB DATE, BK NOOB 2014, Swiss ETA Serviced SEE TIMEGRAPH

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
FOR SALE is my 2014 BK NOOB Rolex 116610 LN Date with a SWISS ETA 2836-2 serviced by VAC in 2016 and with a new Crown and tube from BK installed by VAC in 2016.
This watch is keeping excellent time (SEE TIME GRAPH PHOTOS) +- 0 SEC a Day with Excellent Amplitude. THE SELs are excellent on this watch. I did the paint mod on this bezel. The watch has all links plus one extra and a brand new in package rep RUBBER B.

The watch/bracelet all original BK with Rubber B is $450.00 and I will cover Priority shipping to you with tracking in a box.

I also have a new in package NOOB V7 insert considered one of the best that I can include for an additional $45.

The wear time and micro hairlines on this watch are minimal.

BK MODS from 2014. BK also made sure this watch and bracelet had very tight selects per my request.

- reinstall DWO for better date positions.
- reinstall insert to line up insert to dial.
- reinstall crystal to line up cyclops to date window.
- fix cyclops AR issue (the noob factory uses a bad glue for the cyclops or doesn't apply it properly.BK dissembled the watch, popped the cyclops, clean the glue, and re-glue the cyclops)

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
This sat on the TIME GRAPH for 4 hours and went from 0 to +3 seconds a day with a Amplitude in the high 280s and low 290s and no beat error at all.