Rolex 116610LV

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
You are very welcome. Its because of you selling therealgoat the dial and full bezel I got to complete my watch. LOL. In the end I got two amazing watches.

Congratulations on your two complete builds! I saw the pictures and it brought a smile to my face.
That dial must have come from someone else. I saw another blistered one available recently, but I didn't pick it up. I still have the dial and 2 LV bezel assemblies.
I wish I could take credit for helping you with your build, but I didn't sell it to the real goat. I think it went to another mutual friend, who then maybe passed it on to the real goat.
As I said to you before, there are people behind the scenes who are guiding/steering certain parts to you (and a few other worthy members)
They appreciate you, and what you do, and have urged me, and others to make sure parts get to you. Karma probably has a lot to do with it too.
I guess it's our version of Santa Claus that deals in watch parts. ;)

Last edited: