Sold Rolex Airking 3 6 9 Blue Dial in parts, works fine

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

amptor

Feb 4, 2018
Hercules, California
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS, World Wide
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Damaged
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes), Other
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
What's this all about?
Rolex Airking I purchased from Silix-Prime. This watch has the 21 Jewel Miyota Clone movement.
On Silix web site this watch is model ROL199.

Will ship to: Worldwide
Accepted payment methods: Paypal, Money Order
Movement: Asia 21J Automatic movement at 21600vph
Piece origin: Trusted dealer Silix-Prime

What warranty will you provide?: Buyer can return, pays shipping.
What kind of condition is this in?: Used

Asking price: USD 35
Shipping costs: USD 0 for US first class mail, add $3.20 for 2-day Priority Mail small flatrate box. contact me for shipping cost to other countries (it should be about $23 to ship worldwide)

Detailed description and photos:
Bought this watch from TD a few years ago. Comes with oyster SS bracelet and spare links that were removed. It is excellent shape and runs fine. It will need a new crown or crown and tube which is the only reason why it was taken apart. This watch is missing one end link and both spring bars. Will ship using USPS.

TD original sales:

http://www.silix-prime.org/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_205_217&products_id=2112

I'm asking for USD35 shipped with no trade option.

IMPORTANT INFO

- The watch was used several times at an office job, so accept very minor scratches but nothing serious.

- I reserve the right to choose the buyer

- No notes on PayPal, gift option preferred, do NOT mention reps, watches or anything else in the comments field. Leave the comments BLANK.

- I'm happy to provide video to prove the movement is working once the deal has been made. (of course with the date on the video)

- I will not be responsible once the watch leaves my hands (meaning already shipped). I will properly pack the watch and provide evidence (Photo & Tracking No). All risk (including customs risk or risk of damage/loss during shipping) will pass to the purchaser once the watch is shipped. (unless improperly packaged, as per HB rules and guidelines)

Did you include handwritten tags with your forum ID and today's date?
• Yes

Do you agree to HB's sales rules?
• Yes

Will you use HB's feedback system?
• Yes

Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the Paypal comment field?
• Yes

IMG_3791.JPGIMG_3792.JPGIMG_3793.JPGIMG_3794.JPGIMG_3795.JPG