Rolex Collection

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
Rolex Modern Collection.jpg

Here is a picture of my Rolex replica collection.

The top row are all DateJust 31 mm with the exception of the third watch from the left which is a 36 mm Explorer. The last watch on the right came on a two-tone jubilee bracelet. Here it is shown on a lizard strap.These watches are all from the BP factory.

The bottom row are all DateJust 36 mm with the exception of the fourth watch from the left which is a 39 mm Oyster Perpetual. The first watch from the left is a BP factory watch that came on a two-tone jubilee bracelet, while here it is shown on a leather strap. The second and third watch from the left are from the ARF factory. The fourth watch from the left, the red grape Oyster Perpetual, is from the JF factory. The fifth and sixth watch from the left are from the ARF factory.

Last edited:
OP
TinaTime

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
Very nice collection. But time for a Sub.
The Explorer was my nod to a Rolex tool watch. Actually, it was the first rep I purchased for that very reason. I have toyed with the idea of buying a sub, but when it comes down to it, I think it is too big for my wrist. I believe the sub has a lug length of 48 mm and is 12.5 mm thick, so maybe a bit overwhelming on my 16cm (6.25 inch wrist). Not to mention, I have no idea who makes the best sub. Lol. Especially now that TC is out of the business.

Reactions: Diverdown60

Sinnknowmore

Feb 25, 2018
USA
Go with a 16610 from JF. Lots of people with small wrists where them just fine. A lot less chunky then a modern 116610.

Racer X

Jan 28, 2018
Very Nice TT, I wish I could get my daughter interested in rep watches. She is in a very competitive Sorority and could use some extra juice.

efthi

Content Contributor
Mar 30, 2018
@TinaTime, great collection and taste, thank you very much! It would be great to see some wristies mentioning your wrist size, that would be great for us to understand how they look and wear...

I have got a gen DJ36 for my Mrs and today she will be getting a RG Daytona, will post some pics for you to see if you want

@drifter, here you are buddy, no excuses now!!

Reactions: Diverdown60

drifter

Mar 31, 2018
Great collection Tina. Will be sharing this with Mrs for sure. As efthi suggested some wrist shots would complete this thread...

@TinaTime, great collection and taste, thank you very much! It would be great to see some wristies mentioning your wrist size, that would be great for us to understand how they look and wear...

I have got a gen DJ36 for my Mrs and today she will be getting a RG Daytona, will post some pics for you to see if you want

@drifter, here you are buddy, no excuses now!!
Thanks Pal, yes great idea . Looks like the hole is about to getter bigger in my little wallet...haha.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: efthi

efthi

Content Contributor
Mar 30, 2018
Great collection Tina. Will be sharing this with Mrs for sure. As efthi suggested some wrist shots would complete this thread...

Thanks Pal, yes great idea . Looks like the hole is about to getter bigger in my little wallet...haha.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Hahahhaa, you will be ok I am sure!