Sold Rolex Explorer II Polar - Noob CHS with Gen Rolex Crystal

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Watches2Play

Timelord
Ambassador
Dec 27, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
What's this all about?
Up for sale is my NOOB Explorer II polar with Correct hand stack movement and Gen Rolex Crystal. I purchased this watch from another forum member and it is beautiful but I just do not wear it enough. The watch is in excellent condition, with very slight wear marks. The bracelet comes with 11 links and the easy link flip out extension. Watch works great and keeps good time.

Will ship to: CONUS
Accepted payment methods: Paypal Gift
Movement: NOOB A3187 Correct Hand Stack

Piece origin: m2m purchase

What warranty will you provide?: None

What kind of condition is this in?: Like New / excellent

Asking price: $580 shipped in the CONUS

Shipping costs: Free to CONUS

Price Breakdown:
Genuine Rolex crystal
:
Installed by previous owner - $350
Link to watch:
Watch cost $398 plus shipping new at TD's - https://www.intime02.co/rollie/3281-explorer-ii-42mm-216570-1-1-noob-best-edition-white-dial-a3187-correct-hand-stack.html
Total: $748 not including shipping or installation charges.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Paypal gift only in the CONUS, no notes.
Pictures to follow...

LarryZek

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
As the former owner of this watch I will say its a great watch and well worth asking

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Poease dont forget to tag one of us.