CONUS Rolex GMT 116710LN Franken (mostly genuine including genuine cal 3186 movement)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Bank Transfer
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
This is the one to buy! No unproven rep movements, time bombs or hybrid conversions in this one. As solid of build as you can do without a genuine midcase. I offer today a Rolex GMT 116710 LN franken. The base was a noob CHS v7. The following genuine parts have been added:

Parts list and estimated cost breakdown

Genuine dial $400

Genuine hands (complete, superluminova (green))l $350

Genuine bezel assembly (complete) $500

Genuine crystal $250

Genuine crown $120

Genuine date wheel $120

Genuine cal 3186 movement $2500

Genuine bracelet $1900

Base watch $350

Total $6490 not including the movement service

Watch has passed 5 ATM pressure test ( I personally did it a couple of months ago but as always, I cannot offer any waterproofing guarantees) and functions beautifully. Movement was serviced by tickleshoes recently. I will ask him to chime in and confirm this. Please note I have physical possession of this watch. I am selling for a friend who is not involved with the forums currently. I have a similar build which is not being offered (mine is chromalite and I know some have seen posts on the forums of it. I’m attempting to prevent any confusion or misunderstandings which is why I mention it). The genuine bracelet is the icing on the cake of this build. Trust me, there is no comparison between a genuine and replica bracelet. It’s silky smooth and functions beautifully. It snugly fits on my 6.75 inch wrist with no additional links. This was built when GMT parts were still somewhat reasonable in price vs now. You could not build this for asking price. Please look closely in the pictures. This is a used and loved piece, with some desk dives and minor scratches. I have tried to highlight and accentuate them as best I can so there should be no surprises. If you want a brand new piece, please move on. If you want one that you can wear and enjoy with the comfort and assurance that it will still be functioning and repairable in 10 or 20 years then this is for you.

Asking $6200. This would be via bank transfer only. Shipping would be included, insured and signature required. Flat Rate USPS, placed in local USPS postal box to maintain contactless shipping. CONUS only, no exceptions. To be 100% clear, I choose the buyer, I will give preference to those who I know and have done business with and long standing members. I typically will not deal with newer members and those with low post counts, no offense is intended. I will answer any questions and provide any additional information to the best of my abilities . I want a happy buyer so please ask everything ahead of time, know what you are buying. I will give a reasonable time for payment and then, to be fair to me, I will release the hold if no funds are received. I feel this is a more than fair practice and I’m explicitly spelling it out due to recent issues. No returns, no implied or express warranty provided. You are buying me, and my reputation as well as this beautiful piece. I would like to think that those who have dealt with me know I’m fair and honest. This being said, I am also buying you, the purchaser, for a transaction of this caliber.