Withdrawn Rolex Oyster Daydate with Roman Numeral Blue Dial

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

amptor

Feb 4, 2018
Hercules, California
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS, World Wide
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
This sale is for a Rolex Oyster bracelet Daydate with Roman Numeral Dark Blue Dial.
This watch was purchased from Silix-Prime and has the $75 Swiss ETA upgrade option (total there is $238 + $75 = $313 + shipping)

Asking: $185 shipped USA, Paypal gift payment preferred. Will ship worldwide but send me a pm for shipping cost. Ships from California.

This watch has seen minimal wrist time, probably worn to the SF International Auto Show two times and that's about it.

I just took photos and the watch started running right away, the movement works excellent.

Watch details:

Full stainless steel case and bracelet
Swiss ETA movement upgrade option
Sapphire crystal
Day and date function
28,800bph smooth movementIMG_3479.JPGIMG_3480.JPGIMG_3481.JPGIMG_3482.JPG

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Green!

Great guy and seller here

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
Can you take some more up close
Pics with more lighting? Also, make sure to add as full size before submitting.

OP
amptor

amptor

Feb 4, 2018
Hercules, California
I've been running around like a mad hare on my ebay auctions taking photos for people, watch will have to wait til I'm done with ebay. Thanks!

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
Please remove, this item isn't moving. It is no longer for sale.
Better pics could have helped I think. If you love it and don’t want to budge on price you should pull and keep though. Maybe the market will change down the road.