Sold Rolex Seadweller 4000 & spinnaker fluess blue

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

xj4sonx

Yup, I am that guy
Jan 25, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Today I am offering another 2 from my collection
1st is a Rolex Seadweller 4000 I got in trade a while back. I believe it to be a BP version with 2836 movement or possibly miyota but believe it it to be clone Asian eta Either way it's high beat at 28800 as it should be and running well. Date flips as expected. If handwinding the clutch does slip but it builds a power reserve with a few shakes and holds time as expected. I removed the diver extension from the bracelet as I didn't like how it looked on the bracelet but it is included in the sale to be reinstalled by buyer should they decide. As it sits it's sized to my 7" wrist with adjustment both ways left in the glide lock. With the extension installed it will fit larger.
Asking price is $185 USD shipped via USPS priority

2nd is a gen spinnaker fluess blue.
This is a homage to the fifty fathoms. This is a great watch using a Seiko automatic movement.
Build quality is well beyond my expectations. Date flips great bezel action is nice and tight. Lume is less than expected however, think standard rep lume at best. The dial is textured and truly looks stunning. The strap is a waterproof leather that feels great on the wrist. Buckle is signed as well.
These can be had new with the right discount code for about $195 USD.
My asking price is $150 shipped via USPS priority.

Trades that would be of interest to me would be Tudor black bays and Rolex subC no dates.
No 21j models. If you have either of the above that you would consider a trade PM me to discuss.
PayPal gift only NO NOTES IN PAYPAL
CONUS ONLY as the cost of shipping internationally is over $35 USD
I package well and ship fast
Mods pics via tapatalk in about 2 minutes

OP
X

xj4sonx

Yup, I am that guy
Jan 25, 2018
Seadweller is sold
Spinnaker still available

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk