Sold Rolex Subc 43 SS/YG 2 tone

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rionrlty

Supporting Vendor
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS, EU, UK, Other
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
I bought this M2M quite a while back and according to original buyer this came from either DHGate or Nembo. Despite this it’s very substantial and of excellent build quality. Obviously the 2 tone sub was never made in this 43mm size so in that regard this is a fantasy rep, but its size and thickness very closely matches my BP Sea Dweller 43 with a thickness of 14mm. I would be pleased if Rolex followed up the SD43 with a Sub similar to this, but it’s probably too much to hope for. The 40mm size of the gen sub is just too small for many of us.

At this price the watch is delivered with the Asian 22-23j that is so popular in this lower price range reps.
The SEL fit is equal to the best I’ve seen from the rep factories and the Glide Lock clasp closes firmly with a crisp click. The ceramic bezel insert and engraving are excellent too. Crown screws in smoothly with plenty of thread travel. I especially like the non-stock red second hand. It sets off the black dial in much the same way as the SD43 with its flash of red dial script.

I’m asking $160USD including USPS Priority shipping within CONUS. I’ll ship overseas at extra cost as long as buyer accepts any customs risk.

Please don’t include notes when using Paypal

P9300010.JPG

P9300011.JPG

P9300012.JPG

P9300013.JPG

P9300030.JPG