Rolex Wristies

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
That Green kind of pops out at you!!!! Are you a golfer or what? Is there a Gen with that dial , Please tell details on this build I'm wondering what's what Crystal and DW look great
Hey its the Wimbledon DJ. Official watch of the Open at Wimbledon. Just a BP factory from Marvellous Replica. Great looking watch.

Reactions: Thrasher

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Hey its the Wimbledon DJ. Official watch of the Open at Wimbledon. Just a BP factory from Marvellous Replica. Great looking watch.
Really it is I dont know the tells but to me the only thing thats loud is the Green

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
My 116610 LN by Misiekped. Gen Crystal, Gen insert, Gen Dial, Gen hands, Gen DW, Yuki with gen parts and complete gen auto wind module, Gen crown, gen tube, gen stem, V6s case and Bracelet