Rolex Wristies

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
I have never worked so hard to get a bracelet. I wanted a 19mm gold jubilee for, unbelievably given the conversation, a vintage daytona.
I found one on Ali, order it but its a damn 20mm juby with a 19mm endlink. Won't work. Wait 6 months, get pissed off. Order another one of the same thing.
Take out the dremel, saw off the first two links on each size. It fits, but the hole is too small for springbars. Order drill bit.
Drill out ends of links. It is short but I will use the removable links on the other one. Screws are frozen.
PB blaster, heat, and some cutting with dremel yields just enough to have a bracelet.
I could have built two watches for this much effort.

Reactions: Thrasher

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Yea but seriously Rich look at the watches you have they are not the run of the mill reps, You build some incredible watches without spending a fortune and I would be proud to own any of your creations you are a Master!

I have never worked so hard to get a bracelet. I wanted a 19mm gold jubilee for, unbelievably given the conversation, a vintage daytona.
I found one on Ali, order it but its a damn 20mm juby with a 19mm endlink. Won't work. Wait 6 months, get pissed off. Order another one of the same thing.
Take out the dremel, saw off the first two links on each size. It fits, but the hole is too small for springbars. Order drill bit.
Drill out ends of links. It is short but I will use the removable links on the other one. Screws are frozen.
PB blaster, heat, and some cutting with dremel yields just enough to have a bracelet.
I could have built two watches for this much effort.

Reactions: NCRich

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Genuine Bezel, flat 4 Bezel insert, Crystal, t<25 Dial, Hands, Date Wheel, Yuki with gen parts and complete gen auto wind module in a BP case with a TC SD bracelet and Gen crown on wso tube. You will not find better except fully genuine. Thank You Adrian @Ado213

Reactions: NCRich and phdsjain

Lycanthrope

Diplomat
Diplomat
Nov 21, 2018
Looking great.... would love to have one. actually I am trying to build one (LN). So far have not been able to find a gen case or a custom gen spec case where you don’t need Case clamps/tabs to mount the gen 3186. Great job!